ΑΝΕΜΟΣ* Hot- Stuff

The Current Generation Will Be the Weirdest Grandparents



Our generation is going to have the weirdest grandparents ever.
Tatted, pierced up, and listening to rap.
Grandma gotta lip ring yo..men!HA HA! FUNNY! LOL!.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FcN08Tg3PWw 



Septuagenarians struggling with technology have never been so adorable.
They may be decades apart in age, experience and personality, but it's still possible to bring grandparents and preteens together for fun and relaxation.
about me..
I don't get to spend as much time with my father as I once did, and he's not the type to call me up just to shoot the breeze. So when I receive calls from him, I know it's either my birthday or something has pissed him off. Yesterday was one such day.
"Hey, Dad," 

I LOVE YOU.



ΑΝΕΜΟΣ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Εικόνες θέματος από Bim. Από το Blogger.

About Me

Blog Archive

@way2themes

Labels

Search Blog

Featured Slider

Featured