ΑΝΕΜΟΣ* Hot- Stuff












I was born to be a killer. Every night I see the Devil in my dreams


Sharon Carr, a girl obsessed with death and violence, secured her place in criminal history yesterday as Britain's youngest female murderer.

She had killed at the age of 12 - a savage attack in which a teenage hairdresser was mutilated with 29 stab wounds. The victim, Katie Rackliff, had been picked out at random as she walked home from a nightclub in June l992.

The trial at Winchester Crown Court was told that in the years that followed, Carr seemed to be exultant over the killing, and yet haunted by it. She was endlessly writing about the murder and drawing pictures of a knife.

Samples of her notes were graphic. In one she said: " I am a killer. Killing is my business - and business is good." In another: " I was born to be a murderer. Killing for me is a mass turn-on and it just makes me so high I never want to come down. Every night I see the Devil in my dreams - sometimes even in my mirror, but I realise it was just me."

but I think it's very clear that little Sharon must have been quite disturbed in a deep way and I hope that she got the help that she needed, it doesn't surprise me to read that she was neglected by her parents. I hope that she'll be able to lead a normal life one day when she's no longer a danger to society.

My take on this is that she's just a sick person, who was just not constrained by any kind of sense of morality not to do it. Actually kind of scary now that I think about it. That there are people that young out there who could do this... Not a comforting thought.

ΑΝΕΜΟΣ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Εικόνες θέματος από Bim. Από το Blogger.

About Me

Blog Archive

@way2themes

Labels

Search Blog

Featured Slider

Featured